Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ninja Blog Kickoff

Everyone thinks their opinion matters, and I am no different. Besides, Nearly every person and their dog has blog, so why not me?

This blog is designed for ninja's (and normal people) who want to learn a little bit about how God works in contemporary society. It will also serve as a place where I can present my thoughts on various bible difficulties (e.g. how can God sanction slavery?) My thoughts are my own, but I like to think they are educated, credible, unbiased, and whatever else. You can take them for what they are worth.

Ninja out

1 comment:

  1. catchy name and great tagline! looking forward to your posts!
    (oh, and i started a blog w/ a friend, too: www.atloveandwar.com - drop by sometime!)

    ReplyDelete

Only Ninja's may comment